Monday, March 30, 2009

Up late-waiting

I have a minute to catch up on my blog since it is 2:30 a.m. and I am waiting for my son to return from his senior trip. They left Thur. at 9:00 p.m for Monterrey Bay and are getting back this a.m. They had plans to go to Six Flags, the aquarium, Jelly Belly factory and pizza for Sr. dinner. Colton said the aquarium was really lame, "There was nothing there!" I can't believe in 2 months he will have graduated.

The rest of the weekend was very busy. McKenna had a volleyball tournament in Valley and they were seeded in the top 8 (which is good for them) but didn't get farther than that. She was really tired (as was I). We left at 6:45 and got home around 4:30 but my day didn't end there. Perry and I had tickets to the hockey game in Boise. His employees gave them as a gift and I was really dragging my feet to go. If you have not been to a hockey game-GO!!!! It was so fun. Not only did they score 6 goals and keep Ontario scoreless, there was a fight!!! We were in the 1st row next to the fiberglass, right next to the Steelhead dugout. I can't wait to go again. But make sure to put your parking ticket in the left side of the window. We paid $10 to park right next to the arena, but Perry put the ticket in the wrong spot so when we came out there was a $25.00 parking ticket.

No comments: