Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Okay, so life for us has been hectic since my last post!! As you know we moved out of our home into our trailer one week before Halloween. Dave & Steph were gracious enough to put up with us-I just don't think they knew how long it would be!

Nov-in a trailer
Dec-in a trailer
Jan-in a trailer,move in, stop moving in, in a trailer, move in.
Feb-unpack, dust, clean, find photos, computer stuff, etc.... etc....etc...
Mar-settling down

In between all of the above my son celebrated his 18th birthday, we celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years-in a trailer! Went to girls basketball games, boys basketball games, snowmobiling, sr. night, working, divorce lawyers (while in the trailer). We have had a very busy winter (in the trailer)!!









But now we are in our beautiful home (Troy & his crew did a fantastic job) and look forward to spending more time, out of the trailer, with friends and family. All is welcome-Happy Spring.

(p.s. just kidding about the divorce lawyers)

3 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Glad to see you again!! But, where are the pictures of the house??? I want to see what it looks like!!

Jensen Family said...

Love to see a post from you! And I love that you are FINALLY out of your trailer. The new house is amazing and I can't wait to spend more time in it with you. I am missing the 6 pack and want to spend some time with them SOON! Hope you had fun on your vacation.

Robin said...

Oh Lordy you scared me! Glad you are back in!!