Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sexy Savages


I met the boys at my shop at 7:45 for a costume session. It was "Sexy Savage" day and they were being auctioned. So we gathered the feathers, poured the paint and slicked the hair. It took us 2 hours to create the savages and I had to push my clients back 1 1/2 hours. It was worth every second. I am lucky that my son and his friends like to hang around me. They made the most money out of all the savages.




Tyler (Colton's oldest friend)



Curtis being his usual self.







Ethan



They liked their costumes so much they wore it to the powderpuff game where the srs. lost in the last 2 secs. of the game (sorry Brit.) Curtis commentated and he was the best sports announcer ever.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

AWESOME costumes! What studs! I can't believe he is a senior. What are we going to do when he moves away?