Thursday, September 25, 2008

Homecoming

Gooding vs. Buhl




Our football team has been struggling the last year with 0 wins and only one so far this year. It is tough to lose all the time but we try and keep the spirit up with a busy week of homecoming. It started off with powderbuff. They had enough jrs. & srs. to split into two courts and Colton's team won all their matches. He even had a little bit of a jump serve (it only hit the net a couple of times.) I can't believe he is a senior still.

Senior boys of 2009!!!


(Robin, sure could use some hints on how to get good pictures in the gym. Somebody told me to change shutter speed but I don't know how.)

3 comments:

Robin said...

shutter speed...sorry read your manual!!

Jensen Family said...

great advice from robin...ha ha....manual? What is that, are we suppose to read that? lol Love the picture of the whole group, the short shorts and the long socks clear over the left side totally cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Manual? What is she talking about anyway? I knew how to do it with my old SLR, but with the digital camera's...not so sure. There must be some setting that works. Love the pics. Lois