Monday, August 25, 2008

Back To School


School officially started and my son is a senior. I can't believe how fast the 13 years have come. I am excited for the upcoming changes that our lives will be taking over the next years but saddened by how different home will be. He has been a great kid and I hope his senior year will be one for the memory books.
Colton is not running cross country (much to my disappointment-but looks forward to basketball) He is planning at this time to go to ISU (stay with Jason & Hailey although I am not sure they know that) and go into denistry. He has several years to decide though.



McKenna is in the 8th grade and I am finally seeing her as a teenager. Which she will be happy to hear. She started volleyball and is glad to be the head honchos at her school. I think she is glad to be back because she has been going to work with her dad the last 2 1/2 weeks working 10 hour days. She was a real help to them.

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Woo Hoo look at you girl. You are a blogging pro now! This post gave me chills, crazy I know. But your kids hold a special place in my heart and I feel like I have watched them grow too. I am not ready for Colton to leave, we love having him around.

Robin said...

Your son looks sooo grown up!! so different even from last fall when we took family pics!! Love the blog girl!!

Cederberg Family said...

I can't believe how beautiful and grown up they both are. (Don't tell Colton I called him beautiful!!) I hope they both have great school years!!